World Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Admin & Mods.
Head Admin

Veronika Roussaeau

Caring Hands {Open} RW8Fe

Co-Admins

Constantinople's Finest

Caring Hands {Open} EkcVR

Isis Neferet

Caring Hands {Open} PWMsy

The Referee

Caring Hands {Open} AFLSh

Mods
N/A

Caring Hands {Open}

2 posters

Go down

Caring Hands {Open} Empty Caring Hands {Open}

Post by Flutter Shy Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:19 am

Amortentia waded through the flowers that blew in the wind. When winter came, this happy world would be white and without color. No one would want to come here and spend their love filled days dancing the night away, no one would come to visit the souls that drifted here. Humans, those that weren't special in any way, had only heard rumors that the lights that drifted here were souls of the lost and lonely. The other races, however, knew what the lights were. They were not so ignorant in the ways of the world, as most humans were.

The "young"-- totally old-- angel spread her wings open wide. They were white, the purest of whites known to immortals. They were fourteen feet and six inches long as they opened fully on either side of her. Her eyes opened wide as she looked up at the sky, the fading sunlight hitting her face and turning her eyes from dark green to bright blue. Her long hair, flowing down her back and a foot behind her on the ground in its pale pink glory. Her skin was pale, glowing almost as white as her wings in the light. For clothing, instead of the traditional battle armor, she wore a bright yellow dress that fell gracefully until it reached her knees. Pinned into the dress were three pink butterflies that matched her hair exactly. They glimmered in the light, obviously of different materials than the dress. She wore 'gladiator' sandles that wrapped around her leg below the knee. She looked like a newly created angel, but really she was thousands, millions of years old.

She took a deep breath as dusk set in and the lights of the souls began to rise. Only the gifted would understand that this was a cry for forgiveness. They were not going to heaven, nor were they going to hell. They were stuck in a purgatory that was similar to hell. Amortentia touched one of the lights softly and watched it twitch in her hands. It had almost given up hope for forgiveness. She sighed, if it were her choice all of these souls would be forgiven their heinous crimes against their creator. But she was not the judge, and she could not help them. She apologised with a silent prayer to them as she let the little light flutter away.
Flutter Shy
Flutter Shy

Back to top Go down

Caring Hands {Open} Empty Re: Caring Hands {Open}

Post by MoonlitKnight Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:22 pm

The were-beast walked slowly threw the field. Letting his bare feet glide threw the lush green grass. His nose twitching to the smell of the flowers, but his eyes showed only purpose. There was a reason he was here. He was looking for someone or perhaps something. As he walked it appeared as though he was merely gliding threw the grass for his feet didn't make a single sound as they brushed up the warm dirt and lush grass.
Where are you? He would quietly mumble to himself as he looked around the field twords the glowing orbs of spirits of the past. His eyes lined deep with though and memory. As the field glowed brighter with more and more spirits he slowly began to cry one single tear from his left eye. Letting it slide down his pale face, he payed it no heed as he gathered speed and looked frantically for who or what he was searching for.
I know you are here somewhere. Luc, show yourself. I now you haven't left yet....... he looked down and the tears come falling down his face as if he had lost all hope. You said you would always be there for me..... His knees sank and hit the ground with a loud thud.
MoonlitKnight
MoonlitKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Flutter Shy Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Amortentia looked towards the man that sank to the ground, backing up and taking flight with a quick flap of her wings. She wasn't usually jumpy when it came to the beasts of the Earth, even if they were changed. This boy-- although a man, he was a boy to her-- was in pain. She hesitated before soaring over him, arms open wide.

"Boy, tell me, why do you cry?" She called in a soft, shaking voice. She was old, so old, but her confidence in herself was very low when she came against another. She bit her lip and prayed he didn't run as the lights surrounded her in the air as they drifted around.
Flutter Shy
Flutter Shy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitKnight Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Slowly he looked up in awe as the angel appeared above him. The aura of light that came off of her made him raise his hand to shield his his eyes. My brother......I'm looking for him, but I know he isn't here... His head fell back down to the ground. The tears have stopped by now, but the sadness was still in his eyes.
Sorry for disturbing you. I didn't expect anyone to be here.
Standing up and composing himself he turns to the angel and smiles. Thank you for helping. I am afraid that I have been rude and haven't told you my name. I am Jasper and as you can tell I am no ordinary human. I'm a werelion.
MoonlitKnight
MoonlitKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Flutter Shy Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:23 am

Amortentia was sympathetic towards this young man, her eyes soft and gentle as she landed in front of him. She smiled gently, "What is his name? Perhaps I would know of his whereabouts." As an angel that regarded in heaven, she knew almost every being born of love. Unfortunately, there were those that slipped by her from time to time when she was discussing something that made her angry. It was a very low chance that that had happened with this boy and his brother.

She gave him a puzzled expression, "Dear child, I am not disturbed by your presence. I am blessed." Her expression morphed again into one of pleasure, "A werelion! I have never met one such as you." She practically purred as she introduced herself, "I am Flutter Shy, but everyone calls me Amortentia."
Flutter Shy
Flutter Shy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitKnight Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Well Amortentia, it is a pleasure to meet you. He smiles and gives a small bow with his hand out to the side. My brothers name was Luc. And I am sure I know where he is, I guess you could say I was just here hoping I was wrong. You see he died at the hands of a hunter over 190 years ago.

He looks her up and down and playfully purrs back. Yes, I am the only were-lion I know of. Oh I am sure there are others, but most of the were-beast I have met have been wolves. His eyes change quickly to cat eyes and then back to his normal dark green ones.

And I see that with your lovely wings you must be some sort of angel. But you look a little young.....Oh well looks have not always been right. So what are you doing in a place such as this? He steps close to her and tilts his head to the side as if he was a confused cat.
MoonlitKnight
MoonlitKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Flutter Shy Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:50 am

Amortentia smiled delightedly, her eyes twinkling happily at Jasper's bow. He was a gentleman of the best kind, she could tell. It wasn't often that those were born. Her smile faded however as he spoke of his brother. No, she did not know that name. She didn't recognise it at all, and she wished she did so that she could help. The dead was not handled by the likes of her, unfortunately. They were herded to their destination by a different group of angels.

She gasped as his eyes changed from one form and back to the other. She'd never actually seen a were-beast make their eyes do that. She had, of course, watched were-wolves change completely. She was quite surprised, even though the were-beasts had much potential. She bounced on her toes as she spoke, "However did you do that, Son of Moon?" Even though he'd given his name, she was not used to calling those of the earth by their names.

Amor giggled, a bubbling sensation, "Angels are often very young in appearance. I am as old as the universe, young man. You appear very young as well, though I know you are not." She paused and quirked her head to the side, "I am here to give the souls hope. One day, the Creator will forgive them and bring them back to heaven. Or, I pray that he does. They must not give up, that is certain."
Flutter Shy
Flutter Shy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitKnight Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Jasper smiled as she jumped to his eye trick. He knew that were-beast could change completely or only partial if needed. He just preferred to stay as a human unless he had no choice. All were-beast should be able to partially change. I have yet to meet one as old as me who couldn't.

He noticed the delight on her face fade to sorrow as she told him that she knew nothing of his brothers whereabouts. Though this was expected and didn't catch him off guard he still was pleased that she tried. And as for the souls here, he knew none but listened with intent as she told him of her wish for the Creator to forgive them and let them into heaven.

Well Miss you seem to be easily startled or at least excited. I am sure you have seen many were-beast transform in your time, but to never have seen a partial transformation is unexpected. And please call me Jasper. It's less formal.
MoonlitKnight
MoonlitKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Flutter Shy Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:07 pm

"I apologise, So-- Jasper, that I am so excitable." Amortentia laughed nervously, tucking her wings in against her back comfortably. She smiled very slightly, "I've never been so... up close to a were-beast. The ones I've seen change, I've only observed from the clouds."

{OOC: Sorry this is so short. ^^'}
Flutter Shy
Flutter Shy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitKnight Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:14 am

He took a few steps closer and smiled as he spoke softly. And I never gazed upon an angel before this day. But even stories and poetry couldn't have prepared me for the beauty that stand before me.

Smiling he bands over and kisses the girls hand. He had a nack for being a gentleman but sometimes he would over do it without realizing it until it was too late. Sorry I didn't mean to be so forward. But when you are raised in Paris you learn to appreciate beauty in all its forms.

OCC: Don't worry Im honestly new to paragraph RPing.
MoonlitKnight
MoonlitKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Flutter Shy Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:18 am

Amortentia chuckled as he kissed her hand, the sun's last light flashing over them and disappearing beneath the horizon while the souls became the only light available. She waved his apology off quickly, "Don't worry about. I have visited France once or twice and it is my favorite place thus far."

She giggled a bit, "I even gave it the reputation of the most romantic place on earth, with the help of my other angels of love." She shrugged a little, her feathers rustling as she did so that they may make her more comfortable, "I actually appreciate your way of showing appreciation."

{OOC: Oh awesome! :D}
Flutter Shy
Flutter Shy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitKnight Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:36 am

He nodded and sat down on a nearby stump. He found the angel to be interesting and a delight to talk too. Yes well, I have gotten into a number of scuffles doing things like that. I just didn't want to offend you or anyone whom might be watching. It was true that he had, mostly however it was a jealous boyfriend or a over protective father.

I did not realize it was so late. But I can't help but stay and watch. The scenery is so beautiful and calm. He gazed upon the souls as the floated around the field. His gaze at them was deep in concentration. It's not every day you come across two beauties at the same time. He gave a playful smile but continued to watch the lights dance threw out thefield.
MoonlitKnight
MoonlitKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Flutter Shy Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:44 am

"Men, mostly, take too much offense with things like that." Amortentia said absentmindedly as she lowered herself down onto her knees, sitting atop them as she spread the skirt of her dress out all around her. She looked back up at him and smiled.

A soft blush crossed her cheeks and she quickly looked away, up at the stars. She certainly wasn't used to the compliments.
Flutter Shy
Flutter Shy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitKnight Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Although he noticed the blush he was happy just take her smile. Truth be told, that all Jasper ever wanted the world to do was smile. He started to remember how him and his brother would always make the children of Paris laugh and smile all day long with there performance. He was glad to have found a friend were he expected only sorrow.

I see. Well I guess it would make a man uncomfortable. He turned back to her and blinked his cat eyes again. This time not changing them back, but choosing to keep them in the cat shape. Then again I don't make many friends often, and few of them are men.
MoonlitKnight
MoonlitKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down