World Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Admin & Mods.
Head Admin

Veronika Roussaeau

The Ravine - Page 2 RW8Fe

Co-Admins

Constantinople's Finest

The Ravine - Page 2 EkcVR

Isis Neferet

The Ravine - Page 2 PWMsy

The Referee

The Ravine - Page 2 AFLSh

Mods
N/A

The Ravine

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Ravine - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ravine

Post by Evelyn Bell Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:35 pm

She shrugged and Viola's reply and carefully slid the meat back into her satchel, but a frown came across her face at Viola's words. She crossed her arms in front of her again and retreated a step. "Nonesense, if anyone has changed it is you by far." she said. She let her arms drop and her face resembled a more heart-warming expression. "Really Viola, you do look quite a bit different..." 'But every bit as beautiful...' she said the last bit to herself but rolled her eyes at her own corniness.

She hesitated before continuing her thought, not wanting to frustrate or burden Viola anymore than she already had. "You said you were busy with something right? I don't mean to trouble you but if you had any extra time I would enjoy talking with you more."
Evelyn Bell
Evelyn Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Viola watched closely as Evelyn retreated a step and wanted so-very-much to take a step forward to keep the distance from growing between them. She frowned slightly at Evelyn's words though, "Why...? Because I don't wear excessive amounts of make-up and walk around practically naked while throwing myself at people?" Evelyn's comment had kind of tugged at her heart some. She didn't think she had changed that awful much, and hearing the words from Evelyn's mouth made her worry.

The shandow glanced away and blushed slightly as she admitted the truth once more, "I didn't really have anything to do...I lied." She frowned slightly, keeping her eyes glued to the ground as she continued, "I'm sorry."
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Bell Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Evelyn just gave a soft playful roll of her eyes at that. "No, I don't mean it like that at all, stop trying to pick fights with me," she said and poked Viola in the ribs. "It's more your demeanor and the way you act, maybe its a bit because you're sort of... I don't know... lifeless? You need to do something fulfilling for yourself." She sighed, she didn't mean it in an offensive way, only that she wanted Viola to pick up another scheme again or something.

Her smile widened, a little from disbelief and a little from amusement as she shook her head. She only grinned more at her actions after admitting she was caught in a lie. "No, it's alright, I wasn't being all that pleasing," she sighed.
Evelyn Bell
Evelyn Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Viola simply shrugged her shoulders in response, "Lack of motivation happens to the-best-of-the-best like myself sometimes." She moved away from Evelyn just enough so that she could sit down on a rock. "I have no muse to do anything but wander around aimlessly. There isn't enough hatred to play off of right now to create wars or anything." She placed her elbow against her knee and her chin into her palm as she looked up at Evelyn, "It's rather boring."

Her face was still a bit red from being caught in the lie, "No...I still shouldn't have lied to you. You don't deserve the lies. I've caused you enough."
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Bell Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Evelyn frowned, not liking this new attitude of hers and followed her to the boulder and sat in one across from her and gave her a serious look. While yes, after Viola left it did cause her a lot of torment and years of stress but that was gone, even if it was slightly cropping up now. "I'm okay... well for the most part anyways, and I want you to be happy as well. I'm very glad I've met you again though, it's cleared up a lot of misunderstandings I had at that time and it has given me more closer." She smiled and took Viola's hand. "Thank you."
Evelyn Bell
Evelyn Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Viola glanced down to look at Evelyn's hand as it held her own. She gently placed her other hand over the top of Evelyn's. She simply stared at their hands, not saying a word before she looked up to Evelyn, some tears in her eyes. "I'm glad you're doing so well...Really..." She only held Evelyn's hand a moment longer before letting go of it gently, giving her a slight smile.
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Bell Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Evelyn thought she was making everything better but as soon as she saw Viola's tears she quickly back traced her steps, worried she'd gone to far. "Viola! she said surprised and scooted closer to her, grabbing her hands once again and looking hard into her eyes. "Viola, what's wrong?" she asked carefully, well aware that Viola may not want to talk at all to her.
Evelyn Bell
Evelyn Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Viola only hesitated a moment before gently gripping onto Evelyn's hand and turning her head to the side to wipe her face against her own shoulder in an attempt to get the tears away. "Nothing...It's nothing...really..." She looked back to Evelyn again and smiled somewhat once more. She kept a grip onto Evelyn's hands, not wanting to let go but slowly loosened her grip anyway as she glanced away, saying softly once more. "I really am glad that you're happy."
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Bell Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:43 pm

She looked scared when Viola denied to admit anything to her and quickly moved to kneel in front of Viola, gripping her hands a bit firmer to keep her from escaping and looked her directly in the eye, not happy that Viola was avoiding her gaze. "Viola." she said firmly almost like a mother scolding a child. And then at her last line it hit her that Viola might be sat that she was happy without her. "Please Viola I don't like seeing you like this. It's not like everything is great for me, all sunshine and daisies, my life was a wreck without you."
Evelyn Bell
Evelyn Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Viola tried to take her hands back away from Evelyn. "Evelyn...please..." She fell silent after a moment of struggling to find words and simply leaned forward to press her forehead against Evelyn's. She closed her eyes and didn't say another word. She was struggling and she didn't know why. She was usually good with these things, but now she couldn't do anything. She remained still and sighed some before slowly opening her eyes back up. "I...don't know what to say..."
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Bell Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Evelyn kept her grip tight so she couldn't pull away but was immediately overcome with shock as Viola leaned in to rest her head against her's, that was not something ever saw coming. "V-V-Viola," she said hesitantly. This close made her cheeks flush and her heart flutter, the adrenaline pulsed through her veins. She returned her gaze but had to pull away before anything transpired. "Well... do you live anywhere? Or do you just put your bedding where ever at night like me?"
Evelyn Bell
Evelyn Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Viola blinked some as Evelyn pulled away and a blush slowly crossed over her own face when she realized what exactly she had down. She looked away and cleared her throat while fiddling with her fingers some and finally clasping her hands together, "I do not sleep at night, Evelyn. Nor have I been sleeping during the day." She simply shrugged her shoulders, "I just walk...and find shadows when the sun comes up. There is no home for a thing such as myself." Her voice was flat and serious.
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Bell Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Evelyn just shook her head and chuckled, "so dramatic as always," she teased her and stood up, wiping her knees from any gritty rocks that may have stuck to them. "Well, maybe you'll at least spend this night with me. I was planning on setting up camp near by, I'd really like to speak with you more."
Evelyn Bell
Evelyn Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Viola smiled some at the sound of Evelyn's chuckle. "You know me. Drama's my style." She was silent a moment, debating what Evelyn had said to her. It's not like it would hurt to stay the night with the girl. It's also not like she couldn't sleep or anything. It's just that she normally doesn't. She was silent a moment longer before responding playfully. "I'm not sure if you're hitting on me or not...But fine. I'll stay the night with you." She smiled a bit again before continuing in her playful tone, "Don't make a habit out of this though, alright?"
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Bell Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Evelyn grinned much brighter to Viola's response, glad they could be spending more time with her. "No, I'm not, I simply meant, very well natured that we should enjoy each other's company." She grabbed a soft small blanket from her satchel. "[color=#ee9ccc]There's a small flat clearing behind the cave, if you'd like to go there." She stood and gathered her things, making here way around the pool, gracefully leaping through a shall part and traveled up a small path that led behind the waterfall and started to make her bedding. She was thankful that neither of them required a fire.
Evelyn Bell
Evelyn Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 am

Viola simply shrugged her shoulders this time, "Hm. Pity." She was only teasing of course. She wasn't planning on really coming onto Evelyn. She felt like she had already caused her too much pain. It would be cruel to show her affections towards her once more. At least in Viola's mind anyway. Sure. She had showed her affection some earlier...but that was a moment of weakness. She was building her wall back up to prevent it from happening again. She simply followed after Evelyn, and while she was working on making her bed, Viola simply sat down on the ground.
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Bell Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:22 am

Having Viola assume her old role had her at peace of mind again, it was so much easier to communicate with her now that she wast starting to get back to her old self, the Viola Evelyn already understood. She set her blanket out as some soft bedding on the rock surface and set the satchel at one end to use as a pillow. Sighing she sat criss-cross and watched her carefully. "So, you told me you'd been with another woman? Do you think that's going to go well?" she asked, wanting to know trying to make is sound like she was purely simply curious.
Evelyn Bell
Evelyn Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:26 am

Viola blinked some at Evelyn's question. What exactly did she mean by that? She scowled some as she appeared to be thinking before she finally responded. "I only slept with her Evelyn...It's not like I'm in a committed relationship with her or anything. She was all about putting couples together, but not getting anything for herself. So...I took care of her for once. That's it. There's nothing else to it." She glanced at Evelyn curiously, "What has you asking about my sexual relationships all of a sudden?"
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Bell Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:47 am

Evelyn continued to smile cheerily, not phased by Viola's scowling or tone. "I wasn't inquiring about your sexual life, just your romantic life. I thought it was an appropriate question to ask but I seems not," she shrugged. "But only that I think if you found someone you might have more inspiration again," she added nonchalantly. She remained seated facing Viola. "I also thought it was appropriate to talk about our pasts."
Evelyn Bell
Evelyn Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:53 am

Viola blinked a bit at Evelyn's words. She slowly shifted herself so that her legs were crossed and her hands sat in her lap. She fiddled with her fingers as she looked down at them. "I don't have a romantic life anymore. Just a sexual life. And that life consists of one person." She shrugged her shoulders as she continued to watch her fingers practically fight for dominance over each other. She responded once more without looking up still, "I don't even have the motivation to do that." She shrugged once more, "It is appropriate to talk about our pasts...yes."
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Bell Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:59 am

Evelyn nodded, "Yes, I got that," she said softly. "Well nothing has happened to me much. I've only been in a relationship with two others since I left Venic." She sighed and twiddled with her thumbs. "Neither resulted in anything good unfortunately, it was all pretty silly." she sighed to her and looked back up. "Tell me about what happened with you more."
Evelyn Bell
Evelyn Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:04 am

Viola was silent a moment, "You want to know more...?" She pursed her lips and appeared to be thinking of what to say. "Well...I got Hitler to start the Holocaust by sitting next to him and whispering into his ear...and then I helped kick World War II into play...and just sat on the sidelines and watched. Then I realized...I was rather bored with what I was doing and started to feel like...none of it was worth it...and I ended up in the slump that I'm in now." She shrugged yet again and pulled her knees up against her chest, resting her chin against them. "What about you? What exactly have you been up to?"
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Bell Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:25 am

She nodded, still fairly amazed tough Viola had mentioned it before. "Well... um, nothing quite as scandalous as that, that's for sure," she began. She mirrored Viola's body language and brought her knees up to her chest as well. The water continued to crash down over the rocks, the clear water spraying down from the waterfall just outside the mouth. "I traveled Europe for a long time and took on countless of teachers, each teaching me to perfect my art. I learned many different styles and kinds." she sighed but then looked back to Viola, meeting her eyes. "But I guess this makes me a bit like you then, I just haven't had the urge to paint in a long time."
Evelyn Bell
Evelyn Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:27 am

Viola simply shrugged her shoulders and said with a soft voice, "Well...you know me. About everything I do is scandalous." She fell silent and tilted her head some as she listened to Evelyn. She smiled some, "Art...Of course." She looked to Evelyn and smiled fully at her, "I think our problems might be a bit different...and I bet yours is easier to fix. We'll just have to find something that you really want to draw." She hadn't meant anything mean by what she had said. She had just meant that if they found some scenery or something that Evelyn couldn't help but love, then she'd have to be able to have the inspiration to draw it. That's how it worked, isn't it?
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Bell Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Evelyn just smiled, taking a deep breath and shaking her head. Though it was night the small den was illuminated by the glowing waters. She watched Viola in this soft iridescent glow. "You never were one for art were you? That's alright. But no, it's not quite so easy, for me at least art doesn't come from the external world, while my images may mirror what I see, it's all internal..." she let her voice drift off a bit she wasn't exactly sure how to explain it. "I guess you can't really understand but the way I feel about making art is the way you feel about starting wars. Maybe...

She wrapped her arms around her knees and lazily watched a small puddle of water that had made it's way into the little den. "I killed him you know." Her eyes flicked to Viola for an instant but then back away. "He was the first man I ever killed, and I guess, I sort of see the joy you take in violence, maybe not entirely the same, but I think I'm began to understand then. But it also might have just been the thrill of offing someone who had wronged me."
Evelyn Bell
Evelyn Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Template
Face Claims