World Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Admin & Mods.
Head Admin

Veronika Roussaeau

A Diamond in the Rough {Alan's Relationships} RW8Fe

Co-Admins

Constantinople's Finest

A Diamond in the Rough {Alan's Relationships} EkcVR

Isis Neferet

A Diamond in the Rough {Alan's Relationships} PWMsy

The Referee

A Diamond in the Rough {Alan's Relationships} AFLSh

Mods
N/A

A Diamond in the Rough {Alan's Relationships}

Go down

A Diamond in the Rough {Alan's Relationships} Empty A Diamond in the Rough {Alan's Relationships}

Post by Alan Belcourt Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Friends : Haha, he doesn't really have anyone he considers a, "friend." They are more or less acquaintances. Alan will use them to get what he wants and get rid of them when he has no further use for them. However, if someone happens to work their way into his inner circle, they will be granted more privileges and he will be keeping them as an ally. He has his restrictions, though. Sure, he'll protect his friends, but he won't constantly keep watch over them to keep them out of trouble.

Friends? Best friends? Drinking buddies?

------
Enemies : Sure, he'll make plenty of these. He usually disposes of them, though. If he doesn't like you, he'll make it obvious. Alan doesn't beat around the bush when it comes to disliking someone. He'll make it as clear as day, making their lives miserable.

Enemies? Bane of his Existence?

------
Lovers : If someone can work their way into his heart, then they certainly did an amazing job. He will treat them like royalty and be absolutely loyal to them. Of course, if love doesn't happen, there's always something else.

Lovers? Crushes? Friends with Benefits?

------
Others : Anything else? Come at me, bro.
Alan Belcourt
Alan Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Template
Face Claims