World Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Admin & Mods.
Head Admin

Veronika Roussaeau

WIP !@#$@%$^%*& RW8Fe

Co-Admins

Constantinople's Finest

WIP !@#$@%$^%*& EkcVR

Isis Neferet

WIP !@#$@%$^%*& PWMsy

The Referee

WIP !@#$@%$^%*& AFLSh

Mods
N/A

WIP !@#$@%$^%*&

Go down

WIP !@#$@%$^%*& Empty WIP !@#$@%$^%*&

Post by The Referee Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:39 am

World Conflict
"When you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen."

The Introduction
"We are not terrorists. We are people of justice."

Full Name: Adam Keyloft
Race:Enchanted Human(Believed to be)[It is also believed he was once a neko]
Occupation:Villain, or at least this is what people think, he spends much of his time simply toying with humans and grinning all the while he does this. He has no real plans, he just likes to play around.

The Character
"False tears bring pain to others. False smiles bring pain to one's self."

Appearance:

The man known as Adam Keyloft, is not a short man, nor is he a weak man by any means. He has a good physique, but he seems a tad lanky, and stands at a height of six feet and three inches tall, and has the strength of two grown men hiding in his body, thanks to his enchanted body. His body holds a certain look of a sneak to it. He is not a man that looks to be trusted, or sought out to, or even liked in any particular manner, he is simply looked to to be viewed as a being of mischief. Even the air around him seems to be one of dark thought and trouble brewing in his head. The look in his dark red colored eyes seems to gleam with the thoughts of trouble as he sought to bring great violence down on others. However, his looks also show that he is carefree, from his messy dark hair, to the assortment of dark coats, even to a purple suit he wears on occasion. His body has been shown to show great bursts of speed, being a master of mischief, he hides this however, and never does it at times someone is looking. His pupils are large, as are his eyes, and they seem to hold a glow to them when the moon strikes, his appearance very cat like , despite not being a neko(Though some debate this) He has shown to be very flexible and stealthy in his footing, never seeming to loose his footing, adding a grace to his movement.

Personality: {Make this at least a paragraph. If you're having a lazy day, that is fine. Just list five positive and five negative traits.}
Sexual Orientation:

The Collection
"I am his sword, I shall slash away his enemies and his weaknesses."

Weapons:
Special Ability: {You are limited to one special ability. Attempt to make it so you do not godmod with it.}
Strengths: {Include two or more; balance with weaknesses}
Weaknesses: {Include two or more; balance with strengths}
Element: {See About the Elements for details}

The Genesis
"I have seen it for so long. Mankind's history is written in rebellions."

Date of Birth: {MM/DD}
Place of Origin:
Relatives: {Relation | Name | Status}
History: {Write a brief description of your character's history. This is limited to a minimum of two paragraphs.}
Et Cetera: {Anything else!}

Template created for World Conflict by Constantinople's Finest. Quotes taken from the anime Code Geass. Anything written in the template is of the person using it. The template was inspired by those used on other sites.
The Referee
The Referee
Holy Magic Amazing Copycat Wtfness
Holy Magic Amazing Copycat Wtfness

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Template
Face Claims