World Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Admin & Mods.
Head Admin

Veronika Roussaeau

Katastrophe, Kitten : Demon RW8Fe

Co-Admins

Constantinople's Finest

Katastrophe, Kitten : Demon EkcVR

Isis Neferet

Katastrophe, Kitten : Demon PWMsy

The Referee

Katastrophe, Kitten : Demon AFLSh

Mods
N/A

Katastrophe, Kitten : Demon

3 posters

Go down

Katastrophe, Kitten : Demon Empty Katastrophe, Kitten : Demon

Post by Kit-Kat Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:46 pm

World Conflict
"When you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen."

Katastrophe, Kitten : Demon OkumuraRinFemale6001049034

The Introduction
"We are not terrorists. We are people of justice."

Full Name: Kitten Katastrophe
Race: Demon (succubus)

The Character
"False tears bring pain to others. False smiles bring pain to one's self."

Appearance: {See Image}
Personality: Kat is very mischievous in a friendly type of way, as a demon she is more troublesome than dangerous. Although its her nature to be evil, Kat quite enjoys spending time with others that share her sick sense of twisted humor and pretty much anyone who would be a god wing-man for pulling pranks. Being a succubus, Kat's personality can change pretty easily but often takes up a very dominant trait but can also at certain times she can be very submissive. Kat's emotions are very twisted seeing as she's a demon, she rarely feels remorse, pity or sadness often resulting in others seeing her as a bitch or just plain rude.
Dislikes: Peoples who are too serious, sad/depressing events, snobs and selfish peoples.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.

The Collection
"I am his sword, I shall slash away his enemies and his weaknesses."

Weapons: Kat wields the hilt of a katana who's blade only emerges in a blue demonic flame only in her hands.
Special Ability: None.
Strengths:
-Kat has a very strong will of mind and can withstand mental and spiritual attacks much stronger than an ordinary person can.
-Kat is the only person who knows how to activate her katana and thus, no one else can use it but her.
-While being a demon, Kat wasn't born one. This makes it so that Kat is still somewhat relatable on a human level.
Weaknesses:
-Kat is very bad at forming relationships or attachment to some of her toys and pets but it does happen as even demons have their 'favorites'.
-Kat is weak to cold and water and that tends to make her stay away from peoples who use such elements.
-Kat gets very weak in the knees when someone who's caught her eye tries to be friendly with her.
Element: Fire

The Genesis
"I have seen it for so long. Mankind's history is written in rebellions."

Date of Birth: {01/20}
Place of Origin: The seventh circle of hell.
Relatives: None of note.
History: When Kat was alive, she was quite the selfish girl an the devil himself presented himself to her, she sold him her soul for eternal life. Little did she know that the devil would take her soul and turn her into a demon as well, a succubus that lives off the pleasure and pain of those who posses mortal souls and/or life. Kat was very displeased with this outcome and fled to the seventh circle of hell where she lived for almost three hundred years. Kat was surprised to find this place to be almost a haven for demons but when it came to demons, only the strongest rule and the weak become their slaves which is exactly what happened to Kitten. She became the slave of a greater demon and was forced by an even more powerful succubus to gather souls for her, among other things. Little did the the other succubus know, Kat was was hoarding her own 'stash' of human souls and keeping them to fuel her own demonic prowess. Eventually Kitten's power overwhelmed the demon she was serving under and she managed to free herself from the chains that bonded her to the seventh circle of hell. Kat escaped and made her way through the planes of hell only to find herself escaping the holds of hell itself finding herself on an odd planet. Here she is able to restart her demonic life with a new twist on being a demon.
Et Cetera: N/A

Template created for World Conflict by Constantinople's Finest. Quotes taken from the anime Code Geass. Anything written in the template is of the person using it. The template was inspired by those used on other sites.

Last edited by Kit-Kat on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Kit-Kat

Back to top Go down

Katastrophe, Kitten : Demon Empty Re: Katastrophe, Kitten : Demon

Post by Isis Neferet Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Everything looks great! Before I approve, I'm going to request that you put at least two dislikes/likes/strengths/weaknesses. :3
Isis Neferet
Isis Neferet
Sergeant Bitchtits

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit-Kat Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:17 am

Bump~

Kit-Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantinople's Finest Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Thank you for fixing this up. I love the faceclaim by the way, and I can't wait to see what you do with this character!

Katastrophe, Kitten : Demon WcyMx
Constantinople's Finest
Constantinople's Finest
Metrosexual Hitler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Template