World Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Admin & Mods.
Head Admin

Veronika Roussaeau

Con's Introduction RW8Fe

Co-Admins

Constantinople's Finest

Con's Introduction EkcVR

Isis Neferet

Con's Introduction PWMsy

The Referee

Con's Introduction AFLSh

Mods
N/A

Con's Introduction

Go down

Con's Introduction Empty Con's Introduction

Post by Constantinople's Finest Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Hello, sentients! I chose to give an introduction even though most of you know me, but still. I love you creepers. <3

Names? Blargh, I'm not too secretive about that. My name's Finnian, but you can call me Finn, Finny, Constantinople, Metrosexual Hitler, and whatever crazy, creative things you can come up with! Sorry, folks, I'm not from 'Murica. I live there, but originally, I'm from a lovely country known as the United Kingdom. Coventry, to be precise. As for my friends, I have none, lol they're good people.

Music? I love music. I can listen to almost anything. However, the song from the Titanic by Celine Dion makes me laugh. I blame Veronika. >w> But srsly. I've been told I can recommend some good music, and I can listen to about anything. Movies? I like the horror genre, but it's more like comedy anymore. Some other things? I speak Spanish and German to a degree and I'm fluent in English. The best story I've read? My Immortal, ftw! I luv it coz im so goffik n slit my wrists 2 linkin park. No, seriously. The best story I've read is broken between A Clockwork Orange, To Kill a Mockingbird, Requiem For A Dream, and The Infernal Devices series.

I'm not easily offended, so come at me, bro.

-From Constantinople With Love
Constantinople's Finest
Constantinople's Finest
Metrosexual Hitler

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Template
Face Claims