World Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Admin & Mods.
Head Admin

Veronika Roussaeau

Twitterpated [Viola] RW8Fe

Co-Admins

Constantinople's Finest

Twitterpated [Viola] EkcVR

Isis Neferet

Twitterpated [Viola] PWMsy

The Referee

Twitterpated [Viola] AFLSh

Mods
N/A

Twitterpated [Viola]

2 posters

Go down

Twitterpated [Viola] Empty Twitterpated [Viola]

Post by Isis Neferet Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:45 pm

A shadow flicked through the trees above Isis's head and she smiled, blue eyes twinkling after the childish squirrels that chased each other. It was spring here, the sun was shining and the birds were singing. Her short green hair twisted as the wind gave her a playful push, causing bell-like laughter to escape her lips. She twirled around in a circle joyously as the animals of the forest came out to greet her. She was an elf, an elf that had lived long enough to get to know the animals' ancestors and become family friends. At one point, the animals had even talked. Now that magic was lost to the world and she was incapable of speaking with them as she once had.

Isis looked down at her feet where a friendly little bunny bounced around her in circles. It was truely adorable, she was thinking, and she wished that she could ask it it's name. She leaned down and touched two fingers to the top of it's soft little head before standing back up and taking a deep breath of air. This was her life, yes it was, and she would live it until the end. The end, of course, was a very long time from then; at least she hoped so. With a graceful flick of her hand, she shooed all of the animals back a few feet and sat down gently. After she'd sat, they crowded about her and twittered and squeaked about all of their adventures. She understood little, but was enthusiastic about their lives all the same.
Isis Neferet
Isis Neferet
Sergeant Bitchtits

Back to top Go down

Twitterpated [Viola] Empty Re: Twitterpated [Viola]

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:01 am

The darkness and shadows that were inevitably created by the light shifted and churned some as Viola made her way about the forest. Something was drawing her to the area and she didn't know what. It was her curiosity that got the best of her. The one thing pushing her forward was just that. Curiosity.

As the darkness and shadows moved about and shifted, an aura of evil spread out, causing the animals near to become startled. Following the aura, Viola stepped out, and once out into the lighter area (not too much lighter as it really bothered her), the aura slowly calmed down until it faded completely.

There stood Viola in all her glory. Pale skinned with dark hair, clothes practically falling from her frame, though she wore a dark sports bra-like undergarment to keep herself covered from the loosely fitting robes. There she stood, her eyes searching until she found what she was looking for. The thing that had caught her attention. A female sitting there in the forest.
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis Neferet Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:39 am

Isis could feel the strange presence before the animals, and wasn't surprised when they scattered into the trees. She'd not felt that sort of evil for hundreds of years, not since she left her home. She looked up at the woman before her and almost full out grinned. So it was this evil, was it? How could she forget this.

The elf stood, her skirt dancing around her legs as she did. It was longer, down to her knees, and white. There was a few splashes of green that matched her hair but otherwise, the dress was pure. She would like a "good guy" or an angel, to a human that could not tell the difference. The dress was sleeveless, long black sleeves that start just below her underarm flowed out and over her hands. The fingers were delicate and pale, her nails without the burden of paint to make them look "pretty". She was all natural, there were even authentic roses pinning her dress up higher over her right knee.

She smiled, though many wouldn't be able to tell if it were real, or mock. Surely the shadow would know, they weren't that many years apart. She motioned to the shadow and said without emotion, "You have disturbed the forest, state your business, shadow, so that you may be on your way."
Isis Neferet
Isis Neferet
Sergeant Bitchtits

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:50 am

Viola simply allowed her eyes to skim over the female's body before slowly taking a step forward, immediately recoiling as she got some concentrated sunlight that broke through the tree's leaves and branches in her eyes. She had taken two steps back and an arm covered her eyes as she let out a slight hiss. She rubbed them a moment before dropping her arm back to her side and attempting to move forward once more. She was careful to avoid the bits of extreme light that fell every so often and stopped when she was only a little ways from the female.

The shadow readjusted her posture, shifting her weight to one side and causing her hip to pop up slightly as she placed a hand on it, using the other to brush some of her hair over her shoulder. Her eyes narrowed down slightly as she looked over the female once more and then softened slightly. "I would like you to tell me that. It was you who drew me here." She took her hand from her hip before pacing some and coming to a stop, moving her eyes to look upon the female once more. "Why is it you called me here? Do you need a little revenge? Maybe you need a war...or perhaps you need a little encouragement to break out from under the dominance of men?" A devious smirk crossed her face after a moment, "Or...could it be that maybe you need a bit of sex? I do quite enjoy tampering with sexuality. Frustrating men, pleasing women. So...what would it be?"
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis Neferet Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:04 am

Isis' nose wrinkled in disgust as the shadow came closer. That energy was almost painful to allow herself to be near, it was like a blow to the spirit. The young-- technically old-- elf repositioned her body so that her wait was pushed onto her left leg. Her feet were bare, she remembered, and it would make running very difficult if she needed to. Nature was kind, but it had to have a little cruelty.
"I called no one," She snarled. "It was not I that called you." She was denying it, and she hoped she was correct. She would never call a shadow into the forest, not with the animals depending on her good-natured spirit to care for them.
Her longs fingers curled themselves into tight balls that were her fists. There was no reason for her to call for the shadow, none at all. Her soul had only called for those that she knew, and many of those souls had passed on to a new realm. Only a few, those of gods and goddesses and other elves, had lived on.
And then she understood. Once Isis allowed her eyes to roam, she realised how familiar the shadow was, and she knew that her soul had called her.
"No I certainly wouldn't have called you here, Morrigan, I am not so foolish to do that."
Isis Neferet
Isis Neferet
Sergeant Bitchtits

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:20 am

Viola watched the female recoil at the aura she emitted. She closed her eyes and allowed it to fade away into one of neutrality. That was as far as she could go. She was unable to emit a calming or good aura...just neutral to evil. She reopened her eyes and watched the female and listened to her before giving an amused laugh. "Ha! Do not try to deny it, elf. I heard your call. Whether you knew it or not. You reached out to me...and here I am. I'm at your service, whatever it may be that you desire." She slowly gave a smile, watching the female once more.

Viola's teeth clenched together at the 'slaughter' of her title. "The. It's The Morrigan. If you're going to insist upon calling me by an old name, then use it properly." Her voice had grown harsh and cold, holding a bit of a growl to it. She crossed her arms over her chest and gave a harsh glare before allowing her facial features and voice to soften. "I take it you've heard of some of my endeavors during my freedom then? While The Morrigan wouldn't have done many of the things that I have...That no longer matters. I am a more concentrated version of her. One that is mixed with Macha as well." She gave a light laugh. "Simply put...I am the best at what I do." She smiled once more, "Now...Stop denying the truth and tell me why I am here. What would make one such as yourself call out to me?"
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis Neferet Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:51 am

"Putting into effect that I am most likely older than you, I don't think I will." Isis smirked, raising a thin eyebrow. She shrugged, expanding her arms to do so, as she got comfortable with her surroundings once more, "My the Goddess Isis strike me down, I can't believe they allowed you to be reborn."
Her gaze sharpened into a glare, "I do not know! Your prophetic original would know, would it not?"

{OOC: Me and my damn short posts...}
Isis Neferet
Isis Neferet
Sergeant Bitchtits

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Viola simply stared at the female, "Shadows have existed since the dawn of time. I may not have been shaped into the form of a being until my goddess came around...but I was there." Her eyes narrowed down and she let out an angry growl. "The Morrigan and I are different! You may insult me, but do not slander her name. She was virtuous. She did as was needed. As Supreme War Goddess she made sure rules were followed. I am her...concentrated in evil. Do not insult her name ever again! I have my codes." She was offended and angered by the female's 'attack' on the goddess. She may have been rather evil, but she had her codes and rules. No one knew The Morrigan better than herself. She had been there since the day The Morrigan came into play, all the way until her death. "I...am no more than her shadow, only containing the darkness that came with her light. Do not insult the deceased." Her voice had softened as she praised the goddess with her words.

Viola simply closed her eyes and took a deep breath before re-opening them, "There are some things I didn't get when separated from The Morrigan...I do not have the skills of prophecy that she did. I have them...but not to her degree. You are harder to read. Your intentions...your needs are unclear to me. For example, Hitler had a bad family life...He needed revenge. He got it. Too bad for the humans he took that revenge on all Jews instead of just his mother. For me...It was rather...amusing. You are not that simple. You're more complex. I could always just sit beside you and whisper into your ear out in the open...or in the shadows until we get somewhere."

(It's fine!)
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis Neferet Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Isis laughed, "Do keep your lid on, shadow, I do not care for your anger. The Morrigan could do worse than you on a bad day."
She narrowed her eyes for a fraction of a moment, slowly realising what she was talking about. Revenge? She'd sought that for too long and the last hundred years had been her way of saying she was sorry. Being a doctor towards the humans was her only way of helping them. They'd not destroyed everything that had been precious to her, and she had realised that already.
"Why would I want to get revenge? If that is what you're talking about," She murmured, eyes opening to their fullest so that she could see completely. Narrowing her eyes would cut her vision down, and she disliked it. "I stopped trying to get my revenge years ago, shadow."
Isis Neferet
Isis Neferet
Sergeant Bitchtits

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Viola laughed lightly and paced around some before moving in towards the female, gently tucking a finger under her chin and lifting her face up, "Is that so? Would you like to test that theory?" She slid her fingers over the female's cheek before taking a small step back. "If you do not insult my goddess, then I will keep my 'lid on'."

She paced ever so slightly. She was growing frustrated, "I already told you. I can't read you. I'm simply suggesting things to you in an attempt to take care of things!" She sighed some, placing her hands on her hips before looking the female directly in the eyes. "Let me test some things so I can see why you called me since you don't seem to wish to tell me." Viola stepped up to the elf and cupped her cheek some, "Are you sexually frustrated? Is that it? Do you need a bit of sexuality?"
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis Neferet Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Isis rolled her pale eyes and shook her head, her lips forming into a purse as she returned to her serious posture. Usually, the young-- old-- elf was quite happy and friendly. The presence of the shadow, however, was dragging her into a sudden downward spiral that kept picking up speed.
She snarled and jerked back at the shadow's touch, "Oh please, if I wanted love, I'd find it somewhere else." The harsh statement was not true at all. In fact, in her seven hundred plus years, she'd never had sexual intercourse. She'd not even kissed a man, let alone a woman. She refused to say it aloud, however, out of pride. Despite her denial of the fact, her face fell just a bit without her knowing. That would be her downfall.
Isis Neferet
Isis Neferet
Sergeant Bitchtits

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Viola burst into laughter and clapped her hands together once as she hunched over slightly. "Oh, this is too perfect!" She straightened herself back up and smirked at the elf. "I know exactly why I'm here now." She strut a circle around the elf, her own pride growing a bit as she placed a single finger against the elf's shoulder, dragging it across the body with the circle she made. She stopped and took the elf's face in her hands once more, leaning her own face in close, "Oh. You may call me Viola." She leaned her face in closer and whispered, "This is the part where you give me your name."
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis Neferet Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:16 pm

Isis blinked with an irritated, dumbfounded expression as she watched the shadow laugh. What an irritating woman! How dare she laugh at her, Isis Neferet, that way!? She opened her mouth to retort when the shadow straightened up and circled her like a hawk. She shivered, cold bumps forming on her skin, as her finger touched her.
"Viola is quite an.. odd name." She whispered, biting her lower lip as Viola leaned in towards her. She knew how to adapt well in most all situations, this was not one of those situations. She swallowed and stared at Viola, moving from her eyes to her lips, back and forth, quickly. Slowly she let her name spill out, "Isis."
Isis Neferet
Isis Neferet
Sergeant Bitchtits

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Viola smirked more at Isis' new attitude. 'Now this...This is much better.' She thought to herself as she locked her eyes with Isis'. "Is it? I gave it to myself. Viola Fleur DuAva. That's my name. Has been for god knows how long." She sneered as she noticed Isis' eyes move back and forth between her own and her lips. She decided at that moment that she'd only torture the poor elf a moment longer. "Isis...Like the goddess...How odd for you to be in this predicament now then." She slowly closed the remaining space between their lips, pressing a kiss to Isis.
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis Neferet Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Isis blinked hard, as if doing so would break her free from her frozen state. No, this sha-- Viola had her tied into place pretty tight, metaphorically speaking. If Isis wished it, she could just run away and hide somewhere. She wasn't moving from her placement, however, and instead allowed the shadows lips to meet hers.
It took her only a moment to react, most of her telling her to back away and run while the other, less sensible part kept her from doing so. Her eyes fluttered closed as she pressed her lips back into Viola's, the sensation welcoming and warm. A blush covered her cheeks as her hands slowly touched Viola's shoulders.
Isis Neferet
Isis Neferet
Sergeant Bitchtits

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Viola was being gentle with Isis. Almost like she was something fragile that might break. The kiss was gentle, and so was her touch as she moved a single hand to rest over the top of one of Isis' as she touched her shoulders. She carefully broke the kiss and looked at Isis, moving a hand to gently caress the elf's cheek. One might possibly mistake this as a show of affection or love. Viola was simply careful with her current 'toy'. She closed her eyes as she smiled softly at Isis, saying in a light tone, "You see? This is in fact why you called me here..." She brushed her fingers lightly against the elf's skin before leaning in to press yet another gentle kiss to her lips before breaking apart again. She was waiting. Trying to see just how far the elf would go for the kisses.
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis Neferet Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:16 pm

A flicker of uncertainty crossed Isis's mind and her eyebrow creased together. She swallowed as Viola pulled back, concern cornering her into a tight spot. She put people together, the way her name sake always had, and she never thought to take someone for herself and away from the others. She knew she did not love this strange shadow, and she probably never would. But did someone love her?
"I am a... connectionist, some would say. It's a funny word the humans call me." She frowned and tried to focus as her mind mixed with troublesome thoughts and started their confusing roll, "I bring people together. I find love for the loveless, so to speak. Do you not have someone you love?"
She knew she was thinking too much and that she should take what she wished, but what else could she do? It was in her nature!
Isis Neferet
Isis Neferet
Sergeant Bitchtits

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Viola watched the concern cross Isis' face. She kept up her facade, her face softening. She kept her hand so it cupped Isis' face still. "Even one such as yourself needs someone to be close to." She was of course convincing in her act. She'd been using it for many many years. "Your heart and soul reached out to me...and now here I am." Viola was shocked. She had almost cracked right there and then and showed that shock, but managed to keep it hidden away. "I have no one I love, no. Is it possible for the shadow of a being to actually be able to love?" She took one of Isis' hands into her own and lifted it to press her lips to the back of it. "Would you help me find this out? You need this as much as I do...Trust me." She allowed her fingers to brush gently over the elf's cheek once more as she whispered in a soft and convincing tone, "Trust. Me."
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis Neferet Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Isis had noticed nothing, as nothing had been shown. But her concern still outweighed her want for more. She shook her head and held up her hands between she and Viola as a barrier, her hands hovering directly in front of Vio's chest. She didn't notice, as usual, as she continued, "Please, Viola, I'm trying to do my job."
Job?
She'd said that, she'd said job. What the hell was that about? She asked herself, keeping her confusion out of her eyes and off of her expression. She needn't be distracted by anything else. What had she meant by job, anyways? She was a doctor, an effective doctor at that, not a match maker.
Isis Neferet
Isis Neferet
Sergeant Bitchtits

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:49 pm

Viola simply smiled sweetly. "Then we both have a job to do. Mine is to take care of your needs, as that's why I was called here...and yours is apparently to pair me up with someone." She glanced down to see exactly where Isis' hands were held out. "Here's a thought...We take care of our jobs together. I take care of what you need...and you pair me with someone...Here's the pair..." She moved her own hand to take one of Isis' once more, moving it forward so it touched her own body that was directly in front of it, happening to be her chest. She moved her hand so that she held Isis' tightly to her chest, giving her a good feel as she whispered, "You and me." She leaned her face forward some, smiling a bit once more as she squeezed Isis' hand gently against her chest, "What do you say, Isis?" She took a step forward so that she ran into Isis' other hand, pressing into them some.
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis Neferet Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Isis blushed dark red and bit her lip, looking up at Viola uncertainly. Should she give in? It didn't matter what she wanted, as long as she did whatever job she thought she had. She sighed and squeezed softly, curiosity killing the cat. She looked at her hands and then back up at Viola as she squished them in her hands, her face lightening in color. They felt soft beneath the black fabric she wore and she wondered if they were just as soft without the fabric.
Isis Neferet
Isis Neferet
Sergeant Bitchtits

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Viola took in a sharp inhale and closed her eyes at the feel of Isis squeezing her body. She slowly let the breath back out and opened her eyes back up to look at Isis, "That a girl." She moved on of her own hands to grip gently onto Isis' wrist, pulling lightly to move the elf's arm up over her shoulder, her other arm wrapping around Isis' waist and pulling her close. She held her there like that for a moment before slowly making a move, pressing her lips lightly against the side of her neck and glancing up at her face to look for a reaction.
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis Neferet Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:25 pm

ADMIN MESSAGE

Thread moved to pm. One of the posters will put the results here.
Isis Neferet
Isis Neferet
Sergeant Bitchtits

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Template
Face Claims