World Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Admin & Mods.
Head Admin

Veronika Roussaeau

The Beginning of the End [Character Template] RW8Fe

Co-Admins

Constantinople's Finest

The Beginning of the End [Character Template] EkcVR

Isis Neferet

The Beginning of the End [Character Template] PWMsy

The Referee

The Beginning of the End [Character Template] AFLSh

Mods
N/A

The Beginning of the End [Character Template]

Go down

The Beginning of the End [Character Template] Empty The Beginning of the End [Character Template]

Post by Constantinople's Finest Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Here is the character template. Please do not mess up the coding and follow all of the guidelines.

>Topic title muse be: Last Name, First Name : Race
>Do not badger staff members to check your app. We'll get to it whenever possible.
>Do not copy someone else's character. If caught, it will be handled by a higher judgement. {No, not Tom Cruise.}
>Please don't mess up the coding. Con made it fabulous. He'd be sad if someone destroyed it.

World Conflict
"When you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen."

[Insert a picture of your character here. Picture size is restricted to 500x500. If you have something larger, please put it in a spoiler.]

The Introduction
"We are not terrorists. We are people of justice."

Full Name:
Race:

The Character
"False tears bring pain to others. False smiles bring pain to one's self."

Appearance: {This is optional. If you'd like to skip it and just have a character picture, that is fine. If not, this includes hair and eye colour, hair style, clothing, skin tone, any markings, and so on.}
Personality: {Make this at least a paragraph. If you're having a lazy day, that is fine. Just list five positive and five negative traits.}
Sexual Orientation:

The Collection
"I am his sword, I shall slash away his enemies and his weaknesses."

Weapons: {You are limited to two weapons maximum on the site. However, one weapon may be in a set such as twin pistols, katanas, knives, etc. Don't go overboard with the weapons, though. Godmodding will not be accepted.}
Special Ability: {You are limited to one special ability. Attempt to make it so you do not godmod with it.}
Strengths: {Include two or more; balance with weaknesses}
Weaknesses: {Include two or more; balance with strengths}
Element: {See About the Elements for details}

The Genesis
"I have seen it for so long. Mankind's history is written in rebellions."

Date of Birth: {MM/DD}
Place of Origin:
Relatives: {Relation | Name | Status}
History: {Write a brief description of your character's history. This is limited to a minimum of two paragraphs.}
Et Cetera: {Anything else!}

Template created for World Conflict by Constantinople's Finest. Quotes taken from the anime Code Geass. Anything written in the template is of the person using it. The template was inspired by those used on other sites.

Code:
[center][font=Times][size=20][color=#9999CC]W[/color][/size][color=#CCCCFF]orld[/color] [size=20][color=#9999CC]C[/color][/size][color=#CCCCFF]onflict[/color]
[size=10][color=#99CCCC][i]"When you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen."[/i][/color][/size]

[Insert a picture of your character here. Picture size is restricted to 500x500. If you have something larger, please put it in a spoiler.]

[size=15][color=#99CCCC]The Introduction[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#CCCCFF][i]"We are not terrorists. We are people of justice."[/i][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[font=Times][color=#CCFFFF]Full Name[/color]:
[color=#99FFFF]Age[/color]:
[color=#66FFFF]Gender[/color]:
[color=#33FFFF]Race[/color]:
[color=#00FFFF]Occupation[/color]:

[center][size=15][color=#99CCCC]The Character[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#CCCCFF][i]"False tears bring pain to others. False smiles bring pain to one's self."[/i][/color][/size][/center]

[color=#CCFFFF]Appearance[/color]: {This is optional. If you'd like to skip it and just have a character picture, that is fine. If not, this includes hair and eye colour, hair style, clothing, skin tone, any markings, and so on.}
[color=#99FFFF]Personality[/color]: {Make this at least a paragraph. If you're having a lazy day, that is fine. Just list five positive and five negative traits.}
[color=#66FFFF]Likes[/color]:
[color=#33FFFF]Dislikes[/color]:
[color=#00FFFF]Sexual Orientation[/color]:

[center][size=15][color=#99CCCC]The Collection[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#CCCCFF][i]"I am his sword, I shall slash away his enemies and his weaknesses."[/i][/color][/size][/center]

[color=#CCFFFF]Weapons[/color]: {You are limited to two weapons maximum on the site. However, one weapon may be in a set such as twin pistols, katanas, knives, etc. Don't go overboard with the weapons, though. Godmodding will not be accepted.}
[color=#99FFFF]Special Ability[/color]: {You are limited to one special ability. Attempt to make it so you do not godmod with it.}
[color=#66FFFF]Strengths[/color]: {Include two or more; balance with weaknesses}
[color=#33FFFF]Weaknesses[/color]: {Include two or more; balance with strengths}
[color=#00FFFF]Element[/color]: {See About the Elements for details}

[center][size=15][color=#99CCCC]The Genesis[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#CCCCFF][i]"I have seen it for so long. Mankind's history is written in rebellions."[/i][/color][/size][/center]

[color=#CCFFFF]Date of Birth[/color]: {MM/DD}
[color=#99FFFF]Place of Origin[/color]:
[color=#66FFFF]Relatives[/color]: {Relation | Name | Status}
[color=#33FFFF]History[/color]: {Write a brief description of your character's history. This is limited to a minimum of two paragraphs.}
[color=#00FFFF]Et Cetera[/color]: {Anything else!}
[/font]

[right][size=6][color=silver]Template created for World Conflict by Constantinople's Finest. Quotes taken from the anime Code Geass. Anything written in the template is of the person using it. The template was inspired by those used on other sites.[/color][/size][/right]
Constantinople's Finest
Constantinople's Finest
Metrosexual Hitler

Back to top Go down