World Conflict
"When you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen."

The Introduction
"We are not terrorists. We are people of justice."

Full Name: Jasper Lecombe
Race: Were-Beast (Lion)

The Character
"False tears bring pain to others. False smiles bring pain to one's self."

Appearance: Lion form is Blonde with green eyes.
Personality: Being very charismatic he rarely takes anything to seriously. He goes threw life taking risk, but not getting into trouble. Prefers to play with his opponents rather than fight them and even if he loses he smiles and laughs it off. Once angered however he will continue to strike his opponent after the match is won.
Dislikes: Thugs, Guns, and Hunters
Sexual Orientation: Straight

The Collection
"I am his sword, I shall slash away his enemies and his weaknesses."

Weapons: Fist and Claws. {Finger nails act as claws during a fight)
Special Ability: Cats Grace------- Almost always lands on his feet and grants impeccable balance letting him fight on every terrain unhindered. Grants him very quiet feet for sneaking around. (Mostly used for pranks and stealth combat.)
Strengths: Swift, light footed, and graceful
Weaknesses: Immature, Predictable, and careless
Element: Lightning

The Genesis
"I have seen it for so long. Mankind's history is written in rebellions."

Date of Birth: {08/09}
Place of Origin: Paris, France
Relatives: {Brother | Luc | Dead}
History: Him and his brother grew up orphans on the streets of Paris. They learned to live off what they could get their hands on and became master thieves at the age of 12 and 11, (Luc then Jasper). Three years later they decided to make a street performance act. It aloud them to live in the light for a few years. They only took what they needed from people and never took from the poor.
After a few years of their act a man knocked on the wagon door late at night. Luc got up to see who it was and when he opened the door a long blade pierced his heart and he fell dead on the ground outside. At the site of this Jasper sprang forward onto the mysterious man and beat him to and inch of his life. But before he could kill him the man stabbed Jasper in the ribs, barely missing his organs. When they were found Lucs body was gone and Jasper was near death. But oddly enough his body took a more feline shape with a long tail and sharp claws with fangs.
After he was treated and came back to his normal state he trained to control the change and to avenge his brother. Now he wanders the world looking for the man who slayed his brother and cursed him with this beast he must carry with him.
Et Cetera:N/A

Template created for World Conflict by Constantinople's Finest. Quotes taken from the anime Code Geass. Anything written in the template is of the person using it. The template was inspired by those used on other sites.
MoonlitKnight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lecombe, Jasper : Were-beast

Post by Constantinople's Finest on Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Accepted party~. )o) (o(

Constantinople's Finest
Metrosexual Hitler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum