World Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Admin & Mods.
Head Admin

Veronika Roussaeau

The Ravine - Page 3 RW8Fe

Co-Admins

Constantinople's Finest

The Ravine - Page 3 EkcVR

Isis Neferet

The Ravine - Page 3 PWMsy

The Referee

The Ravine - Page 3 AFLSh

Mods
N/A

The Ravine

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Ravine - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ravine

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:15 am

Viola playfully clicked her tongue at Evelyn, "Ah, ah, ah. Depends on what you consider art. Jack the Ripper...he had beautiful art. Even if I would have been on his list had he been around at the time I was a whore." She shrugged her shoulders, "It happens though." She smiled softly at Evelyn, "I'm sure that your art is quite lovely though...and I think you mean how I used to feel about making war. Nothing but a third world war would be anything as great as the last war I started...and the world is too 'buddy-buddy' for that now-a-days."

The shadow blinked some at what Evelyn told her next. "You killed him? You might not feel that way about killing anyone else. Revenge often gives everyone a thrill...then some feel sorrow after. Besides, I'm not normally the one who murders people. I get others to do it for me and then stand on the side and watch."
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Bell Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Evelyn gave a soft laugh at her reply, her gentle laughter was airy and light that filled the softly lit den. "I guess you would understand art a bit, in your own way," she smiled, thinking about it as her eyes traveled pass Viola to look outside the mouth of the den to the pouring water and the soft glowing pond. She carefully put the thought on the back burners before carefully considering the topic at hand. It'd been years since she killed her husband and father and she tried so hard not to think about it that she never had time to let it sink in and to let herself actually emotionally experience it. She still wasn't sure how she felt about the entire ordeal.

"Well, as I said, it may not entirely be how you feel about war and death, and whatnot," she shrugged and pulled her knees up, letting her arms wrap around them and resting her chin on her forearms. She was sure to keep her legs close as not to give Viola a show. "I don't think about what happened that night very often, and though I do believe a large part of it to be the thrill of revenge I'm not sure what the other half is. I've yet to feel any sorrow though some guilt does remain. Regardless, him and my father are dead now."
Evelyn Bell
Evelyn Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:07 am

Viola smiled softly at the sound of Evelyn's laugh and nodded her head some. "Yes, in my own way...I do like art. And just so you know...Even if I don't really seem to like it...I do appreciate it." She shrugged her shoulders. It was true that she wouldn't normally be seen in an art gallery, but she did understand art. "It seems that you people with souls and whatnot need a way to get your emotions through without simply telling someone or you know...going on a killing spree or enacting some devious plot."

She placed her chin gently onto her own knees once more and watched Evelyn while calmly listening to her. She gave a sad smile and said softly, "It's a shame that your innocence had to be lost...but I'm kind of glad that they're gone as well." She glanced away some as she said it.
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Bell Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:03 am

She chuckled a bit at this still as she listened to Viola justify her side and shrugged. "Emotions are just the half of it though. Art is completely capture the human experience to uniquely your own vision. Or at least the closest you can get. Not just simply sharing emotions but simply sharing. I know it sounds vague but art is pretty subjective and vague itself." She gave her a warm and wanting glance, much like how she used to look to Viola everyday so long ago. "So subjective and vague one could even consider your past endeavors a form of art, much like one considers dancing art maybe."

She stopped herself as he watched Viola's actions, seeing they were somber and a bit distant. "I'm really not all that different... well maybe I am, but I don't think it was that event that changed me." She moved a little closer again and gave her a big grin. "Though, once again you show that you never really changed so much. So serious and sullen."
Evelyn Bell
Evelyn Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Fleur DuAva Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Viola's eyebrows pulled together some as she listened to Evelyn explain. "Why do you guys feel the need to share everything with everyone? I do not understand. Sure, we have issues...but we take care of them on our own or only share with one or two people. Like me...I share with you...Mostly because if I didn't, you and I both know that you'd just pester me until I told you." She raised her eyebrow at Evelyn, offering her a small smile to go with her words. She scowled slightly and questioned, "Is cunning not considered an art?"

The shadow quickly shook her head and looked to Evelyn, "Even if it's not openly shown, after committing murder, EVERYONE loses their innocence." She was quiet a moment before glancing to Evelyn, "When you've been around as long as I have, you become set in your ways and are too stubborn to change. That and you get a bit serious and sullen. Maybe a bit cynical...or is that just me?"
Viola Fleur DuAva
Viola Fleur DuAva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Template
Face Claims