World Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Admin & Mods.
Head Admin

Veronika Roussaeau

The Arsenal [Weapon&Technique Template] RW8Fe

Co-Admins

Constantinople's Finest

The Arsenal [Weapon&Technique Template] EkcVR

Isis Neferet

The Arsenal [Weapon&Technique Template] PWMsy

The Referee

The Arsenal [Weapon&Technique Template] AFLSh

Mods
N/A

The Arsenal [Weapon&Technique Template]

Go down

The Arsenal [Weapon&Technique Template] Empty The Arsenal [Weapon&Technique Template]

Post by Isis Neferet Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:56 am

When you complete your tech or weapon, post it as: Last Name, First Name [Weapon] or Last Name, First Name [Technique]

If it is still a work in progress, replace the Weapon/Tech with a WIP. Once it says Weapon/Tech, one of the admin will approve it. If you do not follow the instructions, you will be asked to complete the title correctly. Use full sentences!

Tech Template:

World Conflict

Technique Name: [Name of the Technique]
Element: [The Element of the Technique]
Range: [How Close or How Far]
Duration: [The Amount of Time It Can Be Used]
Description: [What It Does][/size]

Template created for World Conflict by Isis Neferet. Anything written in the template is of the person using it. The template was inspired by Constatinople's Finest, which was inspired by those of other sites. I stole the coding from Con because Fuck You.

Code:
[center][font=Times][size=20][color=#9999CC]W[/color][/size][color=#CCCCFF]orld[/color] [size=20][color=#9999CC]C[/color][/size][color=#CCCCFF]onflict[/color][/center]

[color=#CCFFFF]Technique Name:[/color] [Name of the Technique]
[color=#99FFFF]Element:[/color] [The Element of the Technique]
[color=#66FFFF]Range:[/color] [How Close or How Far]
[color=#33FFFF]Duration:[/color] [The Amount of Time It Can Be Used]
[color=#00FFFF]Description:[/color] [What It Does][/size][/font]

[right][size=6][color=silver]Template created for World Conflict by Isis Neferet. Anything written in the template is of the person using it. The template was inspired by Constatinople's Finest, which was inspired by those of other sites. I stole the coding from Con because Fuck You.[/color][/size][/right]

Weapon Template:

World Conflict

Weapon Name: [Name of the Weapon]
Element: [The Element of the Technique, Must Be The Same As Your Chosen Element]
Range: [How Close or How Far It Reaches]
Special Affliction: [Any Special Ability That The Weapon May Have, If None Just Put N/A]
Description: [What Does It Look Like][/size]

Template created for World Conflict by Isis Neferet. Anything written in the template is of the person using it. The template was inspired by Constatinople's Finest, which was inspired by those of other sites. I stole the coding from Con because Fuck You.

Code:
[center][font=Times][size=20][color=#9999CC]W[/color][/size][color=#CCCCFF]orld[/color] [size=20][color=#9999CC]C[/color][/size][color=#CCCCFF]onflict[/color][/center]

[color=#CCFFFF]Weapon Name:[/color] [Name of the Weapon]
[color=#99FFFF]Element:[/color] [The Element of the Technique, Must Be The Same As Your Chosen Element]
[color=#66FFFF]Range:[/color] [How Close or How Far It Reaches]
[color=#33FFFF]Special Affliction:[/color] [Any Special Ability That The Weapon May Have, If None Just Put N/A]
[color=#00FFFF]Description:[/color] [What Does It Look Like][/size][/font]

[right][size=6][color=silver]Template created for World Conflict by Isis Neferet. Anything written in the template is of the person using it. The template was inspired by Constatinople's Finest, which was inspired by those of other sites. I stole the coding from Con because Fuck You.[/color][/size][/right]
Isis Neferet
Isis Neferet
Sergeant Bitchtits

Back to top Go down